Monday, March 13, 2006

By the time February rolled around, Chuck, Ella, and I were in a groove. We had the pick up/drop off schedule down, Ella didn't mind going to the sitter, and I didn't mind leaving her as much. Balancing work, school, Ella, Chuck, the dogs and cats, friends, and family is enough to keep any girl busy. So, my life is pretty crazy. Work is kind of like a vacation for me - I'm used to it, and I can get things done easily there.

One major event in Ella's life in February is that she rolled over for the first time! She rolled from back to belly on February 21 and from belly to back on February 22. Luckily, I was home with her and saw her rolling both times! Now she is a rolling machine and won't stay on her back more than a few seconds. She "swims" while she is on her belly, so crawling should be just around the corner! I can't believe how much she has changed!

No comments: