Tuesday, July 26, 2011

36 weeks

Here I am at exactly 36 weeks - one day before the arrival of the babies!
Today is the big day! I am nervous, anxious, excited, scared out of my mind, plus a hundred other things all at once. I am most nervous and worried about the babies being strong and healthy. Since they are technically 4 weeks early, there are any number of problems they could have. And any of those problems may mean that they will have to stay in the NICU or regular nursery, and not with me. I hate the thought of having these two babies that I've waited so long for, then being forced to hand them over to someone else.

We only have a few more hours to wait, and they will be here! The worst part about having surgery at 1:30 is that it is only 8:00am and I am HUNGRY and THIRSTY!! This is going to be a long, and life changing, day!

No comments: