Friday, April 01, 2011

19 weeks, 2 days

On Wednesday, 3/30, Chuck and I arrived at our level II ultrasound at Maternal Fetal Medicine. This ultrasound was extensive. They checked every major organ, growth, and my cervix to ensure that I'm not currently at risk for preterm labor. After about an hour and a half of measuring, remeasuring, checking, probing, and asking questions, it was determined that both babies are just fine. They have no visible abnormalities, and are doing well with their growth - great news all around! Not to mention, it was fun to get such an extended view of the babies. I am happy to finally know where each one is inside my uterus and who I can blame for kicking or punching me in certain places!

We have a regular OB appointment mid-April, and another level II ultrasound at the end of the month.

In the mean-time, I've gone crazy with the baby registries, and have set up registries on Target, Wal-Mart, and Amazon.com. The most extensive is at Target, but some of the things there can be found cheaper at Wal-Mart or Amazon.com. We thought we were in good shape as far as baby items went - we have almost everything...for one. Now we need double!

No comments: