Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Little, sweet Anna is doing wonderfully. She is eating like a horse, which is great for her and a little tiresome for Mommy. She rarely cries, only when she is hungry or has pee pee in her diaper. I guess I would cry if I had pee pee in my diaper, too. Ella is adjusting well, but she does require a little more attention right now. She also refuses to go to sleep in her bed. Oh well, we now have 4 people in our bed - good thing it is a king.

Ella is turning two in two weeks. I planned to have her party on September 30, but I unfortunately forgot that her Nana has to work that day, so the party plans may change. Either way, there will be some form of SpongeBob cake and other SpongeBob party favors. I'm most excited about the SpongeBob pinata.

Well, I know my loyal readers don't come here to read, they come here for pictures, so here they are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions, Danna!!! Anna is gorgeous! (Love the name, btw! ;) )
I am glad Ella is doing well also!
Stop by and give us an update!!

Mary from PH

Ann D. said...

Danna,
Wow- congrats! What a great looking family. I found this site after madbovine.org wouldn't work. Please email at ann@annben.us. We should catch up on things.
Keep up the good work.
Ann in Atlanta