Sunday, September 09, 2007

Catching up...

So, since my last post a few things have happened. First and foremost, Anna was born (see post below). The end of this pregnancy was pure torture. I hate being pregnant, but I love the outcome. Here is a picture of me 2 days before Anna's birth. My mom said my belly looked like a watermelon.

Ella is as wonderful as ever. Papaw has been watching her while Chuck and I work. She completely adores her Papaw, and he can't get enough of her. She is truly "Papaw's girl."

Ella also likes playing in the rain and getting wet at Nana and Papaw's house.


My mom has two cats who recently had kittens. Ella's favorite thing to do at Nana's house is to see the baby kitties and hold them. She constantly wants to go get the baby kitties and carry them around. Here is a picture of three different kitties - all identically marked. Mom with the "mom," me with the "daughter," and Ella with the "grand-daughter."


She also loves Rufus.


I think I'm fairly caught up now. More to come on Anna and Ella later!!!

No comments: