Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Our two girls (pictures taken today):



Anna was three weeks old yesterday and Ella will be two tomorrow. I can't believe it has only been three weeks since Anna was born! I feel like I've been Mommy to these two girls forever (in a good way). We are so lucky to have two healthy and beautiful little girls!

Ella is getting more and more jealous of Anna. She normally wants nothing to do with me, but lately she has been more needy and clingy. I try to give her as much attention as I can, but sometimes it just isn't possible to give enough. Today she wanted to go play outside and I couldn't maneuver keeping both girls happy out there, so we just came back inside. Ella screamed and cried because she had to come back in, but I didn't know what else to do. I hope she knows we love her as much as we always have even if we don't give her all of our attention.

Fortunately, Ella's birthday party is this weekend! I hope the undivided attention of 20 adults will be enough for her! The birthday decorations will all be SpongeBob, and I will attempt to make a cake that looks like SpongeBob for my girlie. I hope it doesn't look too horrible!!! Wish me luck. :)

No comments: