Friday, April 14, 2006

Ella had a big day today!

Ella took her first trip to the Zoo today! Unfortunately, Daddy forgot the camera, so we have no record of the occurance. I guess next time will be Ella's second "first" visit for posterity's sake.

Ella also said her first word...."Da Da Da." I just want to let it be known that I really don't think she knows what "Da Da Da" means, so I don't think it should count in the Daddy hall of fame that she said "Da Da" before "Ma Ma." Besides, the pediatrician said that "Da Da" is easier to say than "Ma Ma." Plus, Chuck spent all last week saying "Da Da Da Da" over and over to her.

Fianlly, Ella is spending her first night away from home tonight. I thought I would be a wreck, but I'm actually having a good time so far. We went out for sushi then went to a friend's house to play a little poker. I know Ella is in good hands with her Nana tonight, so that sets my mind at ease. Now, if I can just make it through the night without her...

No comments: