Monday, June 21, 2010

Vacation Day 4: 6-8-2010

I started nearly every morning drinking my smoothie on the balcony, listening to the ocean, and relaxing. It was heaven.
Another morning at the beach, busy making sandcastles.

In the afternoon, we went on a dolphin watching cruise with the Voyager Fishing Fleet.

This is the best dolphin picture I could manage. Those things are wily!

Ella + Zac = BFFs
This is a little crab the fishermen caught in their net. One of the passengers has a salt water fish tank and planned to take the little guy home. I thought the whole fishing net thing was going to be cool, but it really turned out to be a chance for the crew to be cruel to the sea life they caught. I was disheartened, but I also realize those guys fish for a living, so they are desensitized to their actions.
We ended the day at Barefoot Landing with some overpriced food, a carousel ride, and some balloon animals.

No comments: