Saturday, June 20, 2009

Project 1: Check!
Project 2: Amended to removing carpeting and installing laminate floors in the kitchen, dining room, living room, and possibly the hallway. Carpet removal: Check! Installation forthcoming.
Before pictures of the living room...

dining room...
and kitchen.Project 3: On hold until our house rents in Louisville. (Money is needed!!!)
Project 4: Appliances purchased and delivered. Maintenance underway and almost complete. Craigslist ad posted. Courier-Journal online ad posted. Courier-Journal print ad next Sunday. Shown to a couple of prospects and have more lined up next week.
Project 5: I've read 3 books this week. Sookie Stackhouse books 1-3. I have 7, so I'm set for at least 2 more weeks.
Project 6: This week has been crazy. Ella has strep throat, so I've spent almost every waking (and sleeping) hour with her until today. Anna started running a fever last night, so I had 2 sick girls on my hands. I was thankful to get some relief from Mom and Dad today, even if it meant I had to break my back working on getting the floors ready for the laminate installation tomorrow.

So far, the summer is coming along nicely. I may just add Project 7: Taking down the hideous wallpaper in the kitchen. But, let's not get carried away just yet.

No comments: