Sunday, March 29, 2009

We went to Sesame Street Live on Saturday! Despite a harrowing experience getting the tickets, the girls had a wonderful time.

Anna was mesmerized by the whole thing. She watched attentively for the entire 90 minutes.

At first Ella was a little grumpy, but after the intermission, she finally decided to have some fun!One of my favorites - Oscar the Grouch.

Anna had to see everything!

The grand finale with all the characters on stage. Don't ask me their names. I know Elmo Bert, Ernie, the Count, and Big Bird for sure, but I'm fuzzy on the rest.

We really did have a good time and the kids loved it. By the way, I won the tickets on the radio by knowing the line after "She's lookin' at me..." in "Mr. Jones" by The Counting Crows. Oh, and the DJ called me Suzanna.

No comments: