Monday, May 15, 2006

Well, again it has been over a week since my last update. Seriously, I am too busy for my own good. Luckily, classes are over for the semester and I have a couple of more weeks before I begin my summer classes. I also got the best news last Tuesday afternoon - I will be teaching next year at Presentation Academy! I cannot tell you how excited I am about this job! I have waited for two long years to begin teaching and now it is only a few months away. I am still working on my MAT and I plan to begin my MA in English this fall or spring. I guess I am just a glutton for punishment - or a workaholic...

As for Ms. Ella, she is wonderful (of course)! She hates any food that is green - green beans, peas, asparagus, and avacado have all been tried and summarily rejected. On the other hand, she loves carrots, sweet potatoes, prunes, yogurt, and any fruit - even lemon! She still has just two teeth, and I have no idea when she will get more. Her new favorite activities are standing with support, giving kisses and hugs (too sweet!), touching her plastic easter eggs to anything else, and hanging upside-down. She is one silly little girl. She knows her name, but we hardly ever use it. Mostly, I call her Little Sweetie, The Girl, and Silly.

No comments: