Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ella thinks everything is funny. Last night, Chuck rubbed his beard on her face - something she never liked before - and she cracked up! She thought it was the funniest thing she had ever experienced. I just don't understand that girl. She is just plain silly.

In other news, my last day at my current job is next Wednesday. I am both excited and reluctant to leave. To be honest, I've never really been stimulated by my current job - by any job really - so I will not miss my position in that respect. However, I will greatly miss all of the wonderful people I have met in the past three years. These people will move from the "coworker" category of my life to the "friend" category, which I think this is an apt change. If any of those people are reading this: thanks for everything - you are all great!

My last day of work also means the last day of babysitting for the summer for Ella's friend Tracy. In some ways, I'm sure the break from Ms. Ella will be welcome. However, in some ways, I know the break will be hard. You see, Ella girl is about the best thing that has happened to many of us in awhile. She makes you smile no matter how you feel, and she always has enough love to go around. She is addictive. Once you know and love her, it isn't an easy task to spend even a few days away from her. I hope Ella's friend Tracy knows that this isn't the last she will see of Ms. Ella!

No comments: